PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO VARIOUS CLASSES/COURSES
As per Punjabi Uni. Dates, The Students seeking Admission must apply on the prescribed from (obtainable from the college office along with prospectus) along with copies of :
- a) Attested copy of Matric/Sr . Sec. Certificate showing date of birth of the candidate.
- b) Attested copy of certificate of +2 and degree examination.
- c) Attested copy of character certificate from the Principal/Head of the institution last attended.
- d) Two Passport size photographs.
- e) For M.A. Punjabi Part-1 : 50% marks in graduation & 50% in concerned subject.
- f) For M.A. Punjabi Part-II : Pass in M.A. Punjabi Part-I
For Diploma Courses
Any Graduate with min. 45% marks can apply for PGDCA, PG Dip. in Dress Designing & Tailoring And PG Dip. in Cosmetology
Eligibility for the Admission in B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A.(+2 Pass) B.Sc. (+2 Medical & Non-Medical)
Note: For any further clarification, please contact Mr. Krishan Kumar or the college office on any working day between 9.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Combination of Subjects for B.A.
The students are to study 3 subjects from the given combinations in addition to compulsory papers of : The following category of candidates shall be allowed to opt for the paper of Mudla Gyan in Lieu of Punjabi Compulsory in B.A. and other related courses :
2 Punjabi /Mudla Gyan
Note: CANDIDATES WHO PASSED THEIR MATRICULATION OR 10+2 EXAMINATION FROM SCHOOL/BOARD/INSTITUTIONS SITUATED IN PUNJAB SHALL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO OPT FOR THE PAPER OF MUDLA GYAN IN LIEU OF PUNJABI (COMPULSORY) IN B.A./B.Sc. /B.Com. AND OTHER RELATED COURSES.
Choose any three from the following 8 sets of subjects :
1. Economics/Fine Arts
3. Pol. Science
4. Punjabi Litt./Hindi Litt./Eng.Litt./Sanskrit
5. Public Administration/Home Science/Physical Education
6. Music Vocal/Computer Application
7. Office Management and Secretarial Practice
8. Fashion Designing/Journalism and Mass Communication B.A./TDC Classes
Note : 1. Maximum Two (2) Practical Subjects can be opted. 2. Subjects can be changed upto 31st Aug. 2016
Job Oriented Courses
1. Spoken English
2. Interior Designing
3. Library Science
1. The students may take any course with her regular study in B.A. TDC Part I, II & III. She will complete certificate course in one year .
2. If the same student opts in the 2nd year of the regular study for the same course. She will be awarded the Diploma Certificate in the course.
3. If the same student opts in the 3rd year of regular study for the same course, she will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in the course.
4. The students may opt different courses in every class to complete the certificate courses in all the three courses.
Note : The courses will be additional to regular study.
Eligibility A student must have 75% attendence in all the subjects & practicals otherwise she won't be eligible to appear in the University Examination as a regular student.